What will surely be exciting news for Adam Green fans, Chris was able to attend a live screening of Digging Up the Marrow last week – find his rave review right here – and he was able to grab some swag for our readers! Best of all, winning could not be much easier, and there are multiple ways to win. Please note that this prize is only available for readers in the US and Canada only. Here is a look at the prize:
— C.R. (@wolverinefactor) February 18, 2015
This is a limited edition mini-poster from Adam Green’s newest horror film. Chris called Adam “the smartest horror filmmakers on the market”, and this your chance to own a rare piece of horror gold. This poster is signed by both the director, Adam Green, and the artist that inspired Digging Up the Marrow, Alex Pardee.
So now that you know the prize, here are the official rules:
- Prize is open to US and Canada readers only.
- To enter, follow @cinefessions on Twitter, and then RT this tweet.
- Or, Like us on Facebook, post on the Cinefessions page, hashtag #DiggingUpTheMarrow, and tag Chris Ranson.
- One winner will be chosen randomly on Wednesday, February 25, 2015.
- Contact @Cinefessions, @wolverinefactor, or @psymin1 on twitter for questions.
Good luck to everyone! More importantly, thank you to everyone for getting the word about this independent horror film, which Chris gave four stars, and says is the first great horror film of 2015.