Welcome to the 74th episode of The Cinefessions Podcast, and the final podcast release of 2016! This week, Branden, Marc, and Ashe conclude the Home Invasion Arc with a review of Knock Knock (2015). They also reveal the next podcast arc, and talk media goals for 2017.
Do you want to be a part of The Cinefessions Podcast? Well now you can be by leaving us a voicemail at 1-302-448-TALK (8255). If you have any questions, comments, corrections, or review requests, we would love to hear from you at that number. You can leave us a voicemail at any time of day, and we will feature it on the next Cinefessions Podcast!
Join us on the next podcast, Friday, January 6th, as we start a brand new arc! Listen to the show to figure out what that arc will be.
Note that these episodes are filled with major spoilers, and we highly recommend that you watch the films before listening to our podcasts if you do not want the films spoiled for you. These podcasts also contain adult language and adult content.
If you haven’t already, make sure you “Like” Cinefessions on Facebook!
Remember that you can find The Cinefessions Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, and right here on the website. Be sure to send any comments, questions, or complaints our way as well, via twitter (@cinefessions or @psymin1), email, or the comments section below. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thanks for listening!.
0:00:00 – 0:06:55 – Intro
0:06:56 – 0:46:16 – Our Week in Media
0:46:17 – 1:55:59 – Knock Knock (2015) Review (Contains Spoilers!)
1:56:00 – 1:20:34 – Besting the Backlog Challenge – Round Eleven
1:20:35 – 1:27:38 – Next Podcast Arc Announced!
1:27:39 – 2:39:38 – 2017 New Year’s Media Resolutions
2:39:39 – 2:42:01 – Outro
Download Now (2:42:01 — 148MB)
2017 New Year’s Media Resolutions
1) Watch at least 4 Unwatched Movies per Month.
2) Beat Mass Effect: Andromeda with Both Main Characters.
1) Release at least 41 Podcast Episodes.
2) Listen to at least 26 Full, Previously Unheard Albums.
3) Watch at least 52 Unwatched Blu-rays/DVD from my Collection.
4) Learn to Play at least 1 Song on Guitar.
1) Watch at least 1 Movie in Theatres per Month.
2) Watch at least 1 Netflix Television Series per Month.
3) The Alpha to Zulu Challenge: Watch 26 Movies from A-Z, then Z-A, 3 times (Totalling 156 Films).